Saturday, February 22

Part Part Whole and March Printables

I'm a bit of a nerd-ball, in that I get so excited about printing and prepping a new product...my own or one I've purchased! :)

These Common Core Crunch packs have come in sooo handy for...

Daily Warm Up

Assessment

Word Work

Homework'

Sub Tub

Small Group Skills Practice

Independent Work

March is no different! Now that I'm making the Math version, you can purchase the ELA & Math together as a Bundle at a discount...

Due to popular demand, I have bundled both the Yearlong Math and ELA Crunch packs and you can get them at a nice discount...


If you'd like to check out either of the individual listings, click the cover...
       

In the MATH pack, here's what you'll find...

And a little sampling of each theme (not all pages are pictured)...

March Madness...


St. Patrick's Day...


Spring...


Many students need a little extra practice with Part-Part-Whole Relationships - so you might be interested in this Common Core Crunch companion pack...Skill Builders: Part Part Whole.

first grade common core math

Growing Firsties

Where you can provide a variety of practice points for your students with part part whole relationships.
first grade test prep common core math RTI

first grade test prep RTI common core math




You might also like {this post} about Fraction Leprechauns...


In the ELA Crunch, here's what you'll find...






Thanks so much for sticking with me, folks!!!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks amazing! & Im always excited when someone includes basketball with March packs!! Love it, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I found you on Pinterest and plan on buying your worksheets. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than amazing! Thank you for making me a better teacher! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are your "Make a 10 or Use a Double" math sheets available outside of the packets? I would really love one to use during my math lessons next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm so sorry to say that they are only available in the Crunch packs. Each month's preview, !when downloaded, does include three freebie pages so you can try before you buy. I hope that helps a little bit. Thank you so much for your interest

      Delete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig